Aon eSolutions, the technology solutions business of Aon Corporation and Aon Global Risk Consulting will offer public entities a holistic claims tool that combines browser-based claims technology …
View full post on Insurance Journal
- Midlands Introduces Public Entity Package Midlands Management Corp. has introduced a public entity multi-line package designed for select public entity risks that want to gain more control over their casualty exposures by […]
- Genstar Capital Acquires Canada’s Granite Global Solutions San Francisco-based Genstar Capital, LLC, a middle market private equity firm, announced the acquisition of Granite Global Solutions, a Canadian provider of risk mitigation services to […]
- Iowa Insurance Division to Contractors: Stop Acting as Public Adjusters The Iowa Insurance Division (IID) has issued summary cease and desist orders against two contractors, directing them to stop acting as public adjusters.
The division alleges the firms […]
- Insurance Recovery Experts Launch Dedicated Subrogation Division Massachusetts-based Insurance Recovery Group is launching a new division, Insurance Subrogation Group, that will provide subrogation services for commercial and personal auto insurance, […]
- Faber & Dumas (Willis) Global Special Risks Unit Opens Calgary Office Global Special Risks (GSR), the wholesale insurance broker and managing general agent of Willis' subsidiary, London-based Faber & Dumas, announced it has established an office in […]