A state law passed after the July 4 blast on Ocracoke Island that killed four fireworks handlers mandated safety training for those who prepare the displays, but some warn the rule could limit …
View full post on Insurance Journal
- Aviva North America Names Guilbert Chief Risk Officer Chicago-based Aviva North America, part of global insurance and annuities company Aviva plc, has appointed Dan Guilbert to the role of chief risk officer (CRO).
Most recently, Guilbert […]
- United Insurance Subsidiary Approved to Write Property, Casualty in South Carolina United Insurance Holdings Corp., a property and casualty insurance holding company, has announced that United Property & Casualty Insurance Company (UPC), a wholly-owned subsidiary, […]
- Ratings: United Educators, North Country, Stonebridge, Farmers Union, Park, So. United Fire A.M. Best Co. has upgraded the issuer credit rating (ICR) to "a+" from "a" and affirmed the financial strength rating of 'A' (Excellent) of United Educators […]
- Home Insurance Company in South Carolina When shopping for home insurance quotes, there is a lot more to consider than how much your coverage will cost. It is important to buy the right type of policy from a solid home insurance […]
- Ore. Contractors Push for Builder Safety Architects and designers carefully consider the safety of future tenants when they design a building. But contractors would like to see designers also consider the safety of builders and […]