Allstate Insurance Claim Process- Adjuster and Injured Party by Trey Mills

Allstate insurance adjuster discussing a claim with a party injured by their grossly negligent insured. Yet, doing what Allstate does in first denying there was any fault or liability by their insured. Then delaying any offer to starve out the injured party. And finally when the injured party is so fed up they threaten to hire an attorney, defending the case to make it drag out longer so Allstate’s invested premiums make more interest. The whole time starving out the deserving and injured party. Real life look at the claims process through a magnifying and amplified perspective.

Related Posts

You may also like...

16 Responses

1. jpwarzinski says:

I NEED FIRE INSURANCE BUT THE COMPANY DOES NOT SELL FIRE INSURANCE. I WANT FIRE INSURANCE./ CONGRESS MAKES and CONTROLS THE CODE AND MAKES TJHE LAW. JOSEPH PATRICK WARZINSKI, 508 KENT ROAD, GLEN BURNIE, MD., USA attention ospnowosielce poland vlaurus global vetting data base.MOUNT NOWOSIELCE database, SOUTHWEST, PA., USA. TANTAMOUNT TO ROBBERY IS ROBERY. TANTAMOUNT TO IS EQUAL TO THAT IS WHY PAWL CAME TO THE LAND OF THE AMERICAN WAY. VLAURUS BRANDS

2. bettebusby537 says:

car insurance comparison tool [ -buzzurl .info- ]

3. murraybartlett805 says:

car insurance comparison tool [ -buzzurl .info- ]

4. BashN2Me says:

Don’t forget the other end of the spectrum. People who claim injuries, have no damages, 70 chiropractic visits, etc …, all fueled by attorneys going after deep pockets. Just check out the attorney commercials. They want to use you to get to your insurance settlement. 33%. If an attorney really cared they would charge by the hour. We all pay for it in our premiums. It isn’t insurance companies money it is your premuim money.

5. RKohnEsq says:

Just check out Allstate’s many victims tales here if you don’t believe how bad they suck. allstateinsurancesucks

6. fourspeeds says:

I HAD ALL STATE FOR OVER 20 YEARS.I TURNED IN 1 CLAIM ON A CAR THAT WAS VANDALIZED.. I HAD SEVERAL CARS AT´╗┐ THE STORAGE LOT THAT GOT DAMAGED BUT ONLY HAD INSURANCE ON IT.THEY MADE UP A B.S. STORY AND SAID I HAD SOMEBODY DO THE DAMAGE TO COLLECT THE INSURANCE.I DROPED ALLSTATE AND WENT WITH STATE FARM..BEEN THERE EVER SINCE.

7. wrrambo1404 says:

I work for an insurance company in claims. I really don’t care about you, your house, or who was injured if I could tell each person exactly what I thought of them on every claim I touch I would. I think the majority of commenting on this video are accident prone morons and should be thankful any one would insure you.

8. castellilaw says:

Allstate makes some big mistakes. you have to take them to the mat , but it can be very rewarding. I handled a case against Allstate where their liability limits were $25,000 but when all was said and done They had to pay $100,000. with the prejudgment interest we settled for.

9. californialawyers says:

I’ve been practicing personal injury and wrongful death law for 25 years. Once third party bad faith was taken away from injured consumers (California), this type of interaction has become the norm. My solution- avoid the adjuster and immediately file and serve. Thx! Mitch Jackson/ Jackson & Wilson

10. tattoo946 says:

This is soooo very sad and true. However I found that you can look up companies on FACEBOOK and lobby on their page to get almost immediate attention. Keep this in mind. Find out if they have a facebook page and state your complaint on their page. They will remove your complaint so just keep checking their page and re posting. It took me 5 days to get a companies attention and by the time it was all said and done I got my item for free plus an additional 55 dollars. This was on a $200.00 item

11. hayleygreenberg says:

Beyond correct. Wake up consumers.

12. LoopyBass says:

This is damn near a transcript. I had an Allstate adjuster tell me once she thinks all soft tissue victims are faking their injuries. I used to work for State Farm, and they are almost as bad. Thousands of people get screwed over by the insurance industry every day. Yet the insurance industry and the chamber of commerce have staged effective PR campaigns making a lot of people think we need tort reform. It’s disgusting.

13. jerrya1066 says:

This parody is close to reality. The employees who read from the computer screen have no authority whatsoever and they do indeed make comments that make no sense, offers so insulting as to seem unrelated to the particular person’s injuries. They control of all aspects of the crash and injury process, from property damage repair by body shops they own, to swaying juror opinion with false advertising, made up stories of lawsuit abuse, up to being huge donors to the Tx Sp Ct where they never lose.

14. bigfatleech123 says:

the economic profit of any competitive firm must be 0. in order to provide a price more competitive than rival firms and undercut the market, the only way is to externalize the costs or sell an inferior product packaged as a normal product. in this case, the product of insurance is clearly not paying, so it’s selling an inferior product. also, some of it’s cost is imposed on society by not paying ppl who deserve to be paid, and this externalization of cost further saves them money

15. QUARTERPNL says:

Great ! Allstate stinks. Now they are trying to settle a class
    action for underpayment of home owner’s claims.
    They also owna chain of body shops called Sterling and try to trick you to going there.

1. October 8, 2011