Eat Healthy Food on a Budget Tips – Nutrition by Natalie

Be My Friend –

Nutrition by Natalie
Eat Healthy Food on a Budget Tips

Save money and eat healthy foods as the same time. Natalie gives ways eat better without breaking the bank.

Tips to eat better for less. A healthy diet will increase health, weight loss, wellness and fitness.

Please visit Natalie's website at

Music By Jimmy Gelhaar

This video was produced by Psychetruth

© Copyright 2007 Zoe Sofia. All Rights Reserved.

This video maybe displayed in public, copied and redistributed for any strictly non-commercial use in its entire unedited form. Alteration or commercial use is strictly prohibited.

Source: YouTube

Related Posts

• Healthy Grocery Shopping on a Budget (Save money + eat healthy 🙂 ) Obviously its a bit inconveniant to be running around shopping for groceries, but generally thats the trade […]
  • Eating Healthy on a Budget Kelly Velotta has two main ingredients for healthy eating on a tight budget: shop wisely and learn to cook.The backbone to eating healthy is to cook it yourself, and your meals will be […]
  • Eat Cheap Health Food on a Budget Pt. 1 BUFF DUDES T-SHIRTS! Are you strapped for cash and feel like if you buy healthy food you'll be spending more money than you've got? Fear not! In […]
  • Healthy on a Budget: Salad, My Food Staple I know this is an incredibly random video, but I thought it'd still be a good way to share how to spruce up a salad, stay healthy and live a good life on a […]
  • Eating Healthy on Budget Nutritionist Alison Stork of explains how you can eat healthily when on a tight budget or trying to save money. For more nutritional information as well as LIVE and ON […]

You may also like...

25 Responses

1. Chris Eccles says:

let’s call things their names; not convenience but laziness and, 80% people
    can’t prepare food they just cannot and LAZY!

2. Robert Smith says:

It’s depressing how most people do not recognize that ADHD prescription
    drugs in fact are generally (meth)amphetamines. This is why I’m gladly
    showing you my simple youtube video on dealing with ADHD at the core with a
    clinically verified technique.

My young sons focus dramatically got better by just working out the working
    memory, so I believe it will certainly be helpful to you and many others!

All the very best,
    Robert Smith

3. Most times that is the case but, other times stores like H-Mart give coupon
    books, there are also sales on fresh meat and vegies, best to keep an eye
    out and go around to different stores = big money saved.

4. serenebean30 says:

meh… I don’t know about some of these tips. I don’t use coupons. Most of
    the time the generic brands are going to be cheaper than a name brand even
    with a coupon. Whenever i go to a farmer’s market, it’s usually the same
    price or sometimes more than at the grocery store. I grow as much of my own
    veggies as I can… barely costs anything except the seeds and water and
    some time and effort. Plus, it’s guaranteed organic and heirloom.

5. This is such a lovely and helpful video! You spirit is so welcoming and
    kind. Thanks so much!

6. duyuctaz says:

@AUTubeN22 actually shoprite has coupons for healthy food they send me a
    coupon book every month also try product websites they usually have coupons
    and in the paper as well 🙂

7. @tjizzle2da and a grammar lesson.

8. Sam L says:

hey i eat rice everyday, should i stop eating rice? or less?

9. i ate my own shit,,, it makes me healthy and save budget

10. PolakBear says:

$22 DOLLARS!? OH JOY!

11. Derek Sevcik says:

how much time did you waste to get those coupons?

12. @Michelleb23 I know, horny lil pricks on Youtube.

13. To *shannonsurreal*: Yes, it is sad that most people will not believe in
    eating or being healthy until something goes wrong (could be a heart
    attack, or something as downgrating who they are to the point of total
    depression or mental shut down). I completely understand why a person would
    want to help their loved ones, but if they don’t want to believe in eating
    healthy or until they have their own ‘ah-ha’ moment there is nothing you
    can do but watch them waste away their life. Terrible but true.

14. Lena Majić says:

ok, this is what I call usefull info. I would really like to eat more
    healthier food but I was always troubled with expenses

15. macluver35 says:

Well, she’s just trying to help! Maybe her dad eats just awful and she’s
    worried about him. I’m not trying to be rude to you or anything and if it
    came off as that sorry. But if she wasn’t worried then I don’t suppose she
    would want to help. =)

16. Jennyoy says:

You’re rock, Natalie.

17. Ithink998 says:

also if you cook at home you can have leftover for lunch rather then paying
    $30-$50 for lunch each week. Cooking is fun anyway.

18. @AUTubeN22 maybe not but if youre saving a few dollars on toilet paper,
    pasta and ziploc bags, its money you can put on a bag of carrots… see
    what I mean?

19. Michelleb23 says:

@iwantmedibud Seriously?…..seriously? What the fuck.

20. calle899 says:

@Lacoux i agree

21. Tj Gonzales says:

@LloydChristmas777 your username is the only bitch here.

22. @Gothikification so are you saying Michelle Obama is forcing poor schools
    to grow gardens and actually make already obese kids eat healthy *GASP*. I
    could be wrong here, but if the existing system could be revamped, they
    would. that or the existing system doesn’t give a dam about the kids and
    are only worried about money in their pocket. I say this because the US
    health care makes quite a bit of $ per person. people eating healthier =
    people BEING HEALTHIER + less doctors visits= less $ for them

23. hydrolito says:

There is also less added chemicals, excess sugar, etc. you can’t pronounce
    the name of. Doctor Bills as a result of improper diet cost more than
    eating healthy food. Whole cuts of meat even better than hamburger (as you
    can know what you are getting) and you can ask butcher to grind it if you
    so choose.